PA Partnerships for Children Releases 2020 State of the Child Report
Pennsylvania Partnerships for Children has created county-based “State of the Child” profiles that provide a snapshot of each county’s data, alongside statewide data and information on counties with similar geographic profiles. Learn how your county compares to others in Pennsylvania when it comes to child welfare, health insurance coverage, educational opportunities and other important measures of child well-being.
For each county, you can find:
- Child population and poverty statistics
- Information on how many children are uninsured, and how many benefit from coverage through Medicaid or Pennsylvania’s Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Data on how many children benefit from subsidized child care and publicly funded pre-kindergarten programs
- The number of children in foster care or receiving other child welfare services
- Academic performance data for school districts, charter schools and cyber charter schools