Blessed Tomorrow Launches Unety Program for Houses of Worship
Is your house of worship looking to finance critical repairs, upgrades, energy efficiency, or clean energy projects? Blessed Tomorrow knows it’s not always easy to come by advantageous capital or find vetted contractors. They have partnered with Unety to offer a web-based platform that makes it easy for houses of worship to achieve environmental commitments, upgrade their buildings for future generations, and better leverage their properties to survive during these hard times. This web-based platform provides access to financing and vetted contractors to achieve environmental commitments.
- identify your energy cost and CO2 savings potential that can be generated at your property
- find financing
- connect directly to contractors and financiers
- determine eligibility to receive retroactive financing for recently-completed projects
Project types include:
- Envelope (Exteriors)
- New Construction
Users receive a tailored financing recommendation and can compare over a half dozen financing options from dozens of lenders in just three easy steps:
- Instant pre-approval for financing simply entering a property address
- Easily see how much energy savings can be achieved on a property
- Get connected with multiple government and utility-vetted contractors
The tool is free with no sign-up required and includes onboarding tutorial videos and a helpdesk for every user. The platform has 90% geographic coverage across the United States. For sites that aren’t covered by the automated prequalification engine, Unety will manually assess your property.
Learn more about Blessed Tomorrow’s Unety platform today to explore your options here.
Add Your Own Comment