- This event has passed.
Virtual Anti-Trafficking Advocacy Day in Support of PA House Bill 2170
Oct 20, 2020
On Tuesday, October 20th from 11 a.m. – noon, the Pennsylvania Anti-Trafficking Advocacy Work Group (PAHTAWG) presents a “Virtual Anti-Trafficking Advocacy Day”, an online webinar in support of PA House Bill 2170. LAMPa is a partner of the Pennsylvania Anti-Trafficking Advocacy Work Group. Join us as we hear from:
- Rep. Joanna McClinton, prime sponsor of HB 2170
- Shea Rhodes, Director and Co-founder of Villanova’s Law Institute to Address Commercial Sexual Exploitation
- Natalie Proud, Associate Program Director at Covenant House, Philadelphia
- Greg Rowe, Director of Legislation and Policy for the PA District Attorneys Association
- A representative of the Survivor Community
Please invite your network of contacts to join us for this informative event. Here is a one pager that explains the main points of the bill and what it will accomplish.
Register in advance for this webinar.