- This event has passed.
PA Health Equity Summit
April 6 - April 7
Pennsylvania’s 2022 Health Equity Summit will be held in Pittsburgh, April 6-7, to catalyze efforts to eliminate health disparities in the Commonwealth by 2030. This audacious goal will only happen when key leaders coalesce around innovative ideas, promising practices, and a shared agenda.
Speakers from a variety of fields will present timely information to increase health equity, and solutions to addressing health inequalities and eliminate health disparities in Pennsylvania. The goal of this conference is:
- Increase awareness of health inequalities in Pennsylvania
- Educate participants on innovative approaches to reducing health disparities and addressing health equity
- Develop action steps to reduce/eliminate health inequalities in underserved, marginalized, oppressed communities by 2030. The following objectives of the conference are:
- Explore how social determinants of health impact individual and population health.
- Discover innovative solutions used nationally and in Pennsylvania to reduce health inequalities in both rural and urban settings.
- Determine and commit to steps organizations, communities and individuals can take to increase health equity and eliminate health disparities.
At this time, this is planned as an in-person and hybrid event. If circumstances dictate cancellation or postponement refunds/ credits will be provided.