Dec. 4-6 Homes Within Reach Conference
December 4 - December 6
The conference provides an opportunity for service providers, housing professionals, community builders and those passionately committed to ensuring a home for every Pennsylvanian to network, share ideas, and make new connections. Join us as we bring to scale what works and generate new strategies for our communities. Learn more and register here.
The goal of the conference is to build knowledge within the housing community by increasing awareness of creative strategies that can be replicated across PA – learning from other PA communities as well as states across the country.
Our focus includes:
- planning for affordable housing
- remediating blight
- preventing and ending homelessness
- ensuring affordable housing close to transit and good schools
- opportunities to rebuild homeownership for low and moderate income households
- strategies to utilize the Low Income Housing Tax Credit and other resources to develop housing for low income households
Speakers include state senators Tom Killion and David Argall, Housing Alliance Executive Director Phyllis Chamberlain, Maurice Jones, President & CEO of the Local Initiatives Support Corporation (National LISC), Fred Karnas, senior fellow in The Kresge Foundation’s Executive Office, and Joseph DeFelice new Regional Administrator of the Mid-Atlantic Region for the U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development.